Right now is rather a crazy discombobulating time for me. This will be the first holiday season when Panopoly Creations is really up and running. I am working hard to get my name out there and be seen, while still trying to improve my product line and online shop offerings, and keep within my budget.
The next two months will see me and my wee wonders popping up all over the place! Here’s a rundown of places you can catch me, both online and off:
- I’m a sponsor of Heart Handmade this month. It’s such a lovely blog, full of great picks and features for craft and fashion.
- On Saturday, November 22, I’ll be at the Holiday Design Bazaar, benefitting Buen Dia Family School, at a.Muse Gallery, 614 Alabama St., San Francisco, from 12-6pm.
- And the next day, Sunday, September 23rd, I’ll travel across the Golden Gate (with eneefabricdesign in the backseat!) and offer my wares at the Sonoma Artisan Faire, from 12-5:30pm, at the Sonoma Veterans’ Hall, 126 First Street West, Sonoma, CA. There are going to be more than FIFTY totally rockin’ artisans and crafters vending at this event!
- Please take a moment to check out all the great artists over at Handmade in California, of which I’m just one small part. It’s a wonderful resource to find local artists and craftspeople.
- On Sunday, November 30th, I’m going to be joining a bunch of lovely ladies from the SFEtsy Team, at our group’s table at Bazaar Bizarre. The fair, located in the County Fair Building at Golden Gate Park, San Franciso, runs from 10am-5pm. We’re going to be switching out our goods throughout the day, so if you don’t catch me the first time, check back later in the day for a whole new group of vendors.
- Then, in December, I’m going to be listed in the Modish Holiday Marketplace!
- On Saturday, December 13th, I’ll be vending at the Root Division Christmas Island Getaway Sale, from 7-10pm, at 3175 17th Street, San Francisco. It’s going to be a great event. Complete with polar bears.
And…that’s it for now! After the craziness of the holidays is over, I hope to get back to having the time to feature lots of other artists in this blog again.